Sylvia Pierce is the author of seductive erotic romance stories, including the BAD BOYS ON HOLIDAY series and the BARED TO THE BILLIONAIRE series.
Sylvia loves writing about kick-ass, headstrong women and the gorgeous alpha guys who never see them coming. She believes that life should be a lot like her favorite books—smoking hot, with happy endings and lots of temptations, twists, and trouble along the way.
She lives in the Pacific Northwest with a strong, sexy husband who appreciates her devious mind, loves making her laugh, and always keeps her guessing. Like the heroes in her stories, Sylvia’s man didn’t see her coming… but after fifteen years together, he’s finally figured out who’s boss.
- I never go anywhere without something to eat, something to read, and something to write on.
- THE DIARY OF ANAIS NIN has had more influence on my decision to follow my writing dreams than any other book. Whenever I’m feeling low, I page through one of its volumes, and I’m instantly transported.
- I don’t care what the food pyramid people say. “Burrito” is totally a food group.
- I did a short stint as a wedding photographer, but quickly learned I wasn’t cut out for the job. All I wanted to do was get lost in the couples’ happy moments—not worry about capturing them on film for all eternity!
- I don’t trust people who don’t listen to music.
- Some of my favorite romance authors are Lauren Blakely, Jessie Evans, Roxy Sloane, Lila Monroe, Lili Valente, and Sarah MacLean. Next up on my list is Christina Lauren—those books seem right up my alley! I’m always on the lookout for new reads.
- When it comes to Supernatural, as it always does, I’m a Dean girl all the way. Give me the broken, damaged, single-man-tear-streaked, leather-jacketed bad boy every time. I WILL FIX YOU, DEAN.
- On a happenin’ Friday night, you can usually find me… at home, hanging out in my PJs with a glass of wine, rockin’ out to Pandora.
- I live in the Pacific Northwest in a tiny town by the sea. That’s where I get all my magic powers.
- But I miss my home in New York City. I loved setting BARED TO THE BILLIONAIRE in New York, because it felt like a visit home.
- I’m married to an amazing man. We’ve been together fifteen years and counting, all thanks to a scandalous workplace romance that unfolded at the turn of the century in New York City. He also spends his Friday nights in PJs.
- Shakespeare in Love is one of my all-time favorite romantic movies. Also, Romancing the Stone! If you haven’t watched it since the 80s, I’d encourage you to do a re-watch.
- One of my favorite surprises is finding old notes and inscriptions in used books. Who were these people? What were they doing when they bought this book? Where are they now? It’s like a connection across the years, across the miles.
- I want everyone to find her happily ever after. Even if she has to make it herself. She deserves it. You do, too.